PRINCIPLES OF PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
We respect your privacy and we appreciate our relationship with you.
We process your personal data in compliance with Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (“regulation”) and Act No. 18/2018 Coll. On Personal Data Protection and on Amendment to Certain Acts (“act”).
Below, we want to explain to you how your personal data are processed and what are your rights pursuant to the regulation and the act.
FIRST FOOD PRODUCTION s.r.o., registered office: Vajnorská 100/A, 831 04 Bratislava – Nové Mesto District, Slovak Republic, Reg. No.: 50 308 734, registered in the Commercial Register of Bratislava I District Court, Section: Sro, File No.: 111026/B (“company” or “we”) is an entity which itself or jointly with other entities determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data of customers as data subjects.
2 How we acquire personal data
The company acquires personal data as follows: (i) directly from its customers when concluding contracts; (ii) from public sources, such as public registers and records; and (iii) from persons who have voluntarily provided the company with their personal data and have granted their consent to the processing (by phone, e-mail, by means of the company website, etc.).
The company acquires and processes personal data only to the extent that is adequate to the purpose of the processing. The company pays particular attention to the security and protection of personal data and the rights of data subjects.
3 Legal basis and purpose of the processing
We process your personal data on the basis of the following titles stipulated by the regulation and the act:
- Contract performance
The company processes data subjects' personal data for purposes related to the fulfilment of contractual obligations of both contracting parties, particularly in order to issue a purchase order, to change the purchase order, to accept the purchase order, to cancel the purchase order, to prepare a payment instruction and to reconcile payments, billing, etc. The delivery of goods is conditioned by the provision of your personal data to the company to the extent necessary. An order form contains personal data that are necessary to conclude a contract.
The company stores personal data for the purposes of performance of the contract during the contractual relationship between the company and a data subject.
- The fulfilment of legal obligation
The company may process personal data, including providing them to public authorities and other entities, if such obligation arises for it from law or other legal regulations. Because of the legal obligation, the company may, for instance, provide personal data to the Slovak Trade Inspection.
- Legitimate interest
The company may process personal data if it is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests of the company or third parties, however, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, which require personal data protection, especially if the data subject is a child. Our company's legitimate interests are as follows:
- The company's marketing activities which mainly means information on selected products, new offers, discounts and events; communication can include the company's research; marketing communication is sent occasionally, usually several times a year, not more than approximately once a month. For this purpose, the company stores personal data for a period not longer than the duration of the seller-customer relationship between the company and the data subject.
In the case of the company's marketing activities you are entitled to object any time to the processing of your personal data for such purpose, in a manner referred to in point 5 of the principles of personal data protection.
- Recovery of receivables and other claims of the company; for this purpose the company stores personal data only for the period of the duration of relevant periods of limitation;
- Preventing fraudulent behaviour, if the company reasonably believes that there is a risk of such behaviour; for this purpose the company stores personal data for a maximum period of five years after the end of the contractual relationship.
- Consent granted by the data subject
The company may process data subjects' personal data on the basis of consent to the processing of personal data and for purpose included in such consent, if you decide to grant such consent to the company. If such consent has been validly granted, the consent must be freely granted, specific, informed and unambiguous.
The company stores personal data processed on the basis of the data subject's consent only for the period of such consent or until it is withdrawn, depending on whichever occurs sooner.
The data subject is entitled to freely withdraw the consent to the processing of personal data. The withdrawal of the consent is without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing arising from the consent before it was withdrawn.
4 Recipients of personal data
Our company can entrust third parties, as processors, with the processing of personal data. Our company's processors are, for instance, persons who perform certain marketing activities for the company, persons in charge of the company website, on-line shopping and invoicing system. Processors process personal data for us exclusively pursuant to a contract of personal data processing. The contract must meet requirements stipulated by the regulation or the act and, in such case, our company will strictly comply with the protection of personal data which it provides to the processors.
For instance, recipients of your personal data may be banks and payment institutions.
Our company does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country, i.e. a country outside the European Union member states, and to states that are not a contracting party of the Agreement on the European Economic Area.
5 The rights of the customer as a data subject
In compliance with the regulation and the act, you are entitled to:
- require from us:
- a confirmation that your personal data are processed; if the personal data have not been acquired directly from you, you can require any available information related to the source thereof (“the right to access to personal data”);
- if your personal data are processed, you can acquire access to the personal data and other information and to obtain a copy of the personal data that the company processes (“the right to be informed on processing”); the company, however, is entitled to charge you an adequate administrative fee related to the request for the copy of personal data;
- the rectification of incorrect/incomplete personal data processed by the company in relation to you (“the right to rectification”);
- the erasure of personal data if one of the reasons stated in the regulation or the act is met; particularly, if the personal data are not necessary any more for purposes for which the company had acquired or processed them, if you withdraw your consent and the company had no other legal basis for the processing, if you object to the processing or if the company was processing the personal data illegally (“the right to erasure”);
- the restriction of the processing of personal data, if one of the reasons stated in the regulation or the act is met; particularly, if you announce that the company processes incorrect personal data, you can request that such personal data are not processed until they are rectified (“the right to restriction”);
- the acquisition of personal data that relate to you and that you have provided to the company in a structured, usual and machine-readable form; you are also entitled to the transfer of such personal data to another controller, if it is technically possible and if the requirements stated in the regulation and the act are met (“the right to portability”);
- to object on grounds relating to a specific situation to the processing of personal data related to you and it is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the company or a third party, except where such interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms that require personal data protection, including objection to profiling; to object on grounds relating to a specific situation to the processing of personal data related to you and are necessary to fulfil a duty carried out in the public interest, including objection to profiling; to object to the processing of personal data for the purposes of direct marketing without your consent, including profiling to the extent, to which it is connected with such direct marketing (“the right to object”);
- to object that the company's decision should be based only on automated processing, including profiling, which has legal effects, which relates to you or which has a significant impact on you, does not apply to you, unless the regulation and the act stipulates otherwise (“automatised decision-making including profiling”);
- to withdraw you consent to the processing of personal data granted to the company at any time with effects from the moment of withdrawal of the consent (“the right to withdraw consent”);
- if there is a suspicion that your personal data are processed illegally, you are entitled to initiate proceedings on the protection of personal data at the Office of Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic, with registered office at Hraničná 4826/12, 820 07 Bratislava, Slovak Republic, telephone number: + 421 2 3231 3220, www.dataprotection.gov.sk.
If a data subject does not have full legal capacity, his/her rights can be exercised by a legal representative pursuant to the regulation and the act. The rights of a deceased data subject, under the regulation and the act, can be exercised by a relative.
Data subject can exercise his/her rights as follows:
With regard to possible risks of misuse and protection of data subjects' personal data, below you can find means of communication that can be used to receive and reply to your requirements related to personal data processed by us. If there is a doubt about your identity, we will ask you to verify you identity additionally.
The right to access and the right to be informed on processing
- by a postal item (data subject's signature must be officially certified) sent to the company's registered office address;
- by e-mail to the company's e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org;
- by phone to +421 2 2086 5701.
The right to rectification, the right to erasure, the right to restriction, the right to portability, the right to object, automated decision-making including profiling and the right to withdraw consent
- by a postal item sent to the company's registered office address;
- by e-mail to the company's e-mail address email@example.com;
- by phone to +421 2 2086 5701.
Automated decision-making including profiling
At present, we do not perform automated decision-making including profiling of a data subject's personal data, which has legal effects that relate to the data subject or that have a significant impact on the data subject.
Our website can include links to other controllers' websites. If you click on a link to any of such websites, please bear in mind that these websites have their own principles of personal data protection and that we are not liable in any way for such principles. Before making your personal data accessible on such websites, please read these principles of personal data protection.
INFORMATION ON USING COOKIES
Our company FIRST FOOD PRODUCTION s.r.o., registered office: Vajnorská 100/A, 831 04 Bratislava – Nové Mesto District, Slovak Republic, Reg. No.: 50 308 734, registered in the Commercial Register of Bratislava I District Court, Section: Sro, File No.: 111026/B (the “company” or “we”) uses “cookies” on its website.